The art of the oldest city, Sidon, is an attraction and inspiration for the artists and one of the experiences we had a chance to discuss with the street painter Mr. Zaher El-Bizri. His passion and his aim to paint and to visualize the remarkable legacy of the Sidon city in Lebanon. To transform authentic vibes of the city to the peace of art. Nowadays, everybody can do quick photos on the street and record the video from the spot. However, Zaher’s art is the tribute song to the values of the city, his legacy, and attachment to the beautiful inspiration for the youngsters. Watch the full episode on our storytelling platform.
Zaher El-Bizri is a Lebanese artist. He specializes in painting and mixed-media pictorial and plastic arts.
He developed a refined expertise in watercolors, in oil paintings, charcoal drawing, and graphic design, with a highly skilled use of Information Technology tools besides classical artistic media.
El-Bizri focuses principally on representational and pictorial depictions of everyday scenes and quotidian intimate public spaces, of diverse characters and portraits, while being particularly inspired by the Levantine Mediterranean cultural milieu, and primarily by the architecture of the medieval quarters of the ancient Lebanese port city of Sidon (Saida). His artistic endeavors explore the profound promising potentials that remain presently contained within classical styles in painting, as well as experimenting with abstract configurations in pictorial art. His artistic activities are also situated within urban places, and they act as inspirational catalysts for stimulating dynamic cultural practices in the public domain in the form of installations, sculptures, and series of murals.
El-Bizri received his Diploma in Fine Arts (Beaux Arts) in 2000, from the Lebanese University in Beirut. His prolific artistic productions and creative works have been exhibited on a regular basis since 1998 in numerous prestigious art galleries and venues. He has been also formally invited to participate in multiple international and national artistic events and cultural festivals organized by art associations, cultural societies, and diverse distinguished learned institutions, including the UNESCO, The Arab Cultural Club (Beirut), the Centre Culturel Français, and the Forum de Beyrouth. He furthermore received several awards and honorary citations in recognition of his artistic talent and the merits of his oeuvre. His work has also been communicated in public talks, reviewed in collective monographs, and covered by the press, in addition to various radio and television interviews.
Besides his professional practice as an artist, El-Bizri is a committed organizer of several social awareness youth campaigns and programs, and he is a dedicated active member of cultural associations and societies, including The Lebanese Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture, The Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA), and Blue Mission Association. He is also the Founder and elected President of The Cultural Street Association (al-Shâri’ al-Thaqâfî), which is a Lebanese grassroots non-profit, and non-governmental youth organization, that aims at promoting popular expressions of culture and engagements with the arts in civic society.
Diploma in Fine Arts (Painting, Drawing): Lebanese University, Faculty of Fine Arts (Beaux Arts), Beirut (July 2000) – Diploma Equivalent to a Bachelor Degree.
Baccalaureate II in Philosophy: Maximus-V Hakim School, Saida (July 1996).
The Conception of Revolution in the Art Works of E. Delacroix and D. Rivera (109 Pages with Illustrations).
Final Project Painting: “Muzaharah” (A Demonstration): Oil Painting on canvas, 165×195 cm.
– Venice and Beirut: Organized by Associazione Venezia Pesce di Pace, Italy, Saint Mark square Venice, 14 May 2021, the second exhibition at Vittorio Cini Foundation, 12 Oct 2021.
– The Arab Visual art festival: Organized by Orak Association, Jordan, online edition, September 2020.
– Independence Day (October revolution): Martyr Square, Beirut, collective exhibition organized by the LAAPS, 19 November 2019.
– Indian Embassy and AUB: Non Violence Day, at AUB organized by the LAAPS and the Indian Embassy in Beirut, AUB, 2 October 2019.
– Beirutiyate Exhibition: Beirutiyate Association, Clemenceau, Beirut, Lebanon, 27 April 2018.
– United Nations Organization and Baaklin Exhibition Center: Baaklin-Shouf, collective exhibition organized by collaboration between LAAPS, Baaklin Association and UN, July 2019.
– The Aqua Painters Exhibition: Organized by the Culture Book Association, The crypte hall of st. Joseph Church, Monot, Beirut, Lebanon, 13 April 2018.
– Martyr painting published in Vatican Newspaper: My Artwork “Martyr” (Acrylic on wood panel) published in the Vatican Newspaper L’Osservatore Romano (Issue #Fiftieth year, number 28 (2505), 14 July 2017) under the Papal Document “A fourth path to sainthood”, 14 July 2017.
– The Support Exhibition (May W Meleh): at Ibhar Cultural Center , Tyr, Lebanon, organized by The Lebanese Cultural Movement , 20 – 27 May 2017.
– A presentation at the 20th spring congress of Lebanese surgery society: at the Doctors Syndicate (Beit Al Tabib), Beirut, Lebanon, organized by The Lebanese Surgery Society, 20 May 2017, video and speech presentation.
– Symposium at the Global Autism Day: at the Mohamad Saoudi Garden, Saida, Lebanon, organized by Orphan Welfare Society Saida, 1 May 2017, participated with LAAPS artists.
– The Second Solo Exhibition: at the Yacht Club, Zaytouna Bay, Beirut, organized by Orphan Welfare Society Saida, 17 – 18 November 2016.
– American University of Beirut AUB BYBLOS BANK PROLITKULT ART EXHIBIT: A collective exhibition in the Art Gallery at AUB, (8 September 2016 till 31 October 2016).
– Art for Life Exhibition: Art for Life Exhibition, a collective exhibition organized by LUXURY LIMITED EDITION and LAAPS (The Lebanese Artists Association), for the donation for the Tamana NGO, 9 – 10 – 11 – 12 March 2016.
– Symposium the Sea Castle of Saida: I organized with Nisrine Shbib a symposium in the sea castle of the city of Saida (South Lebanon), where I invited 140 artists from Lebanon, Syria and Iraq to draw in open air, and exchange experiences and styles between artists. And after the symposium we exhibited the paintings at Khan al Efranj where Mrs Bahia Hariri opened the exhibition during the International Teacher Day. (I interviewed LBCI to talk about the concept of the symposium), 4 October 2015.
– Ramadan Event: I organized with Mr. Mustafa Habli (the Future Scout) and participated in Ramadan Event where I designed a Crescent decoration celebrating the Eid in a live performance in Saida, Lebanon, 10 July 2015.
– Bishop Ghazal Ceremony Event Exhibition: I participated in the yearly Event for the Bishop Ghazal in Al Mokhales Monastery, Joun, Mount Lebanon, by a portrait for the Islamic Mufti Jalal Eddine, 03 May 2015.
– The Second Watercolor Exhibition: The Second Watercolor Exhibition organized by The Lebanese artists association LAAPS, for 13 Lebanese watercolorists, in the LAAPS Hall, Beirut Lebanon. A printout catalogue for the artists and the artworks exhibited.
My participated works at the exhibition, 19 till 26 March 2015.
– The Lebanese Independence Day Exhibition: I organized with cooperation of the Hariri Foundation and The School Network of Saida a collective exhibition for 50 Lebanese artists at Khan Al Efranj, Saida, South Lebanon, 20 – 27 November 2014.
– Limitless Creativity Exhibition: A collective of 30 Lebanese contemporary artists in Tyr at Beit Al Madinah Hall organized by FloukArt and Mrs Rola Osseiran, Beit Al Madinah, Tyr, Lebanon, 11 – 22 October 2014.
– The artist Fouad Jawhar Memorial Event: A memorial event to honor the Lebanese artist Fouad Jawhar, a mural on wood panel, Khan Al Efranj, Saida, Lebanon, 10 May 2014.
– ART Takes Miami: An international exhibition held in Miami, USA, and a published book edit by SEE.Me, 03 January 2014.
– The First Arab Fine Arts Festival (Mahrajan Al Arabi Al Awal Lil fan Al tashkili): A collective exhibition for Arabic artists organized by the Jordanian Fine Arts Association at Royal Hotel, Amman, Jordan, 22-25 November 2013.
– The Visual Art Forum IV the Lebanese Contemporary Art: A collective exhibition for the Lebanese Artists organized by the Lebanese Artists Association LAAPS, Unesco Palace, Beirut, Lebanon, 17-2 October 2013, and at Beit Al Fan, Tripoli, Lebanon, from 2-8 November 2013.
– Washam Saydoun, “Sidon Tattoo Exhibition”: A collective art exhibition for artists around the Arab world (Syria, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, UEA, Yemen, Morocco, Palestine, Kuwait, Iraq and Lebanon), organized by the Phoenician Encounter for the Arabic Arts, at Khan Al Efranj, Saida (Sidon), Lebanon, 3-12 September 2013.
– “Me Just Like You” (Metli Metlak) Art Exhibition: A collective art exhibition to support the campaign of Say No to Violence Against Woman, organized by Say No to Violence Against Woman Association and the Arab Cultural Club, at the Arab Cultural Club, Hamra, Beirut, Lebanon, 17-22 April 2013.
– Art for Living: A decoration exposition, Forum de Beyrouth, 28-1 November 2012.
– MBC – Kalam Nawaem – TV Show: Exhibit my artworks on the Arab TV Show Kalam Nawaem, 03 December 2012.
– ART Takes Times Square: New York City, USA, my artworks displayed at Times Square NYC, 18 June 2012, from 7:00 till 10:30pm.
– Solo Exhibition at Beirut Arab University: “Spring in Different Perspectives”, BAU, Beirut Campus, 30 April 2012 till 9 May 2012.
– Talia Charitable Association: A Charitable Exhibition, organized by Talia Charitable Association, Beirut, 23-28 December 2011.
– Beirut International Book Fair: The Fine arts Corner Exhibition, organized by the Lebanese Artists Association and the Arab Cultural Club, Biel Expo Center, Beirut, 8-14 December 2011.
– Live Performance: Say No Against Women Event, Down Town Beirut, 30 October 2011.
– Visual Art Forum 2010: The Lebanese Cultural Ministry and LAAPS Lebanese Artists Association, UNESCO palace, Beirut (26 October – 2 November 2010).
– The 9th Artists Encounter: American University for Culture and Education (AUCE) and the Royal Academy for Fine Arts in Jordan, Beirut (24 October 2009).
– 50th anniversary of the Lebanese Artists Association – The Lebanese Fine
Arts Retrospective Exhibition: A collective exhibition of eminent Lebanese artists
from all the generations, UNESCO Palace, Beirut (May 2007).
– Young Talents: A collective exhibition of established artists from the Lebanese
University – Fine Arts Institute, Khan El-Franj, Saida (April 2007).
– The Miniature Paintings: The Lebanese Artists Association for Painting and
Sculpture, Beirut (January 2006).
– An International Exhibition: An international collective exhibition of artists from:
Lebanon, USA, Argentina, Mexico, Bosnia, Austria, Canada, France, etc. — UNESCO
Palace, Beirut (October 2005).
– Art for Peace: A collective exhibition for artists from Egypt, Bosnia, Lebanon and
Jordan – Al-Kalaa Hotel, Saida (November 2005).
– Khan Al Efranj: A large-scale mural composed in marking the remembrance of the
200th day of the assassination of Prime Minister Hariri — Khan El-Franj, Saida
– Symposium Abey: Abey, Mount Lebanon (August 2005).
– The first Khan Al Efranj Symposium for the young artists: Khan Al Efranj,
Saida, participating and organizing (August 2005).
– The Lebanese Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture: Shouayfat,
Beirut (July 2005).
– The Lebanese National Solidarity Exhibition: The Lebanese Artists Association
for Painting and Sculpture, Beirut (March 2005).
– Sabra and Shatilla Remembrance Day: Beirut, UNESCO Palace (September
– Al-Day’aa Exhibition: Beirut, the Sahat Al-Day’aa Hall and the Lebanese Artists
Association for Painting and Sculpture (June 2004).
– International Book Fair: Tripoli, (North Lebanon), Racheed Karameh Exposition
Center (May 2004).
– Damascus Exhibition: Damascus, the National Museum (October 2003).
– Aley International Symposium: Aley, Mont Lebanon (August 2003).
– The Cerf Volant International Festival: Meridian Commodore Hotel, Hamra,
Beirut (July 2003).
– The First Annual Exhibition: The Arabic Cultural Club, Hamra, Beirut (June
– The Ma’arouf Sa’ad Cultural Center Exhibition: Saida (April 2003).
– The Lebanese Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture: The Lebanese
Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture, Beirut (May 2003).
– A Sculpture exhibited in Shatila Square: Shatila Square, Beirut (March
– The Arabic Cultural Club: Hamra, Beirut (March 2002).
– The First Art Encounter on the Occasion of the Resistance Week: the
Ghoubayri Garden, Beirut (February 2002).
– Posters Exhibition Competition: The Lebanese Artists Association for Painting
and Sculpture, Beirut (December 2001).
– Committee for Commemorating the Heritage of Abey: Abey, Mount Lebanon
– A Mural Commemorating Resistance and the Intifada: UNESCO Palace,
Beirut (September 2001) – Festival of the First Anniversary of the 2nd Palestinian
Intifada: UNESCO Palace, Beirut (September 2001).
– The First Annual Art Exhibition, Hariri Foundation Alumni: UNESCO Palace,
Beirut (August 2001).
– Militating the Agonizing: UNESCO Palace, Beirut (June 2001).
– Art Stairs (Daraj Al-Fan): Jemaizeh – Ashrafieh, Beirut (June 2001).
– The First Periodical Art Exhibition, Hariri Foundation Alumni and The
Lebanese Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture: The Lebanese
Artists Association for Painting and Sculpture, Beirut (May 2001).
– The First Pictorial Art Mural in Saida: Saida (May 2001).
– The First Encounter of Art in Abey: Abey, Mount Lebanon (May 2001).
– Al-Anwar Library: Hamra, Beirut (May 2001).
– Centre Culturel Français (CCF): Nabatieh, South Lebanon (May 2001).
– Jeunes Artistes des Beaux Arts du Liban (JABAL): Khan El-Franj, Saida
– Jeunes Artistes des Beaux Arts du Liban (JABAL): Ecole Supérieure des Affaires
(ESA), Beirut (September 1999).
– Southern Committee for Social Awareness: Saida, (April 1999).
– UNESCO, Cultural Council of South Lebanon 3rd Exhibition: Beirut (April
– Forum de Beyrouth, al-Safir Newspaper 25th Anniversary: Beirut (March
– Lebanese University, Media and Documentation Faculty: Beirut (March 1999).
– UNESCO, Cultural Council of South Lebanon: Beirut (April 1998).
– A Honored Trophy from Aisha Makassed School: A Honored trophy from Aisha Makassed Saida School for a mural project design and drawing in the school playground (4 October 2018).
– A Honored Trophy from CCAA: A Honored trophy from the Civil Council Against Addiction CCAA and Municipality of Saida for my participation in the jury of the poster competition (2017).
– Al Raiyah Association: A Honored certificate from Al Raiyah Association, for my participation and drew a mural in Saida, (20 June 2016).
– University Saint Joseph USJ: A honored trophy for my participation in the Jury of the Talent Show Event, (20 May 2016).
– Blue Mission Association Honored trophy: A honored trophy from The Blue Mission Association for my support and the art workshop for children where held at Debaneh Museum, Saida, Lebanon, (27 May 2015).
– Hariri Foundation: A honored certificate for the organizing and the participation in The Lebanese Independence Day Exhibition in Khan Efranj Saida Lebanon, (16 December 2014).
– Lebanese Health Ministry and the United Nations: the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health and the United Nation NO Smoking Program Honored Certificate, (9 October 2014).
– The Human Association (Al Inssan): Consultant of Culture and Arts in the Jordanian Association for special needs handicaps Al Insan, (28 March 2012).
– Say No to Violence Against Women Event: Honorary trophy, UNESCO Palace, Beirut (27 November 2011).
– The National Career and Education Fair 2010: Participation Certificate, Saida (May 2010).
– Hariri Foundation: Participation Certificate after drawing many murals in Saida (2007).
– Committee for Commemorating the Heritage of Abey: Abey, Mount Lebanon
(21 August 2005).
– Al-Day’a Exhibition: Beirut (04 June 2004).
– Damascus Exhibition (02 December 2003).
– The Arab Cultural Club (1 July 2003).
– The Lebanese Army: An honorary award after the military service (10 June 2003).
– The Resistance in Lebanon: (27 February 2002).
– The Union of Syndicates of Officials in Banks in Lebanon and The Lebanese
Artists Association for Painting and. Sculpture: the second prize in the
competition for the best Poster in celebrating the Lebanese Independence Day, Beirut
(5 December 2001).
– The Development Association of Gemayzeh: Gemayzeh, Beirut (28 November
– The Houdou’ Nisbi Forum: Voice of the People Broadcasting, Beirut (25 October
– Committee for Commemorating the Heritage of Abey: Abey, Mount Lebanon
(27 September 2001).
– Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA) Honorary Award: UNESCO,
Beirut (29 October 1999).
– Cultural Council of South Lebanon Honorary Award: Beirut (April 1998).
– Interview with dr. Abed Raouf Sinno “Modon aktab”: Aliwaa Newspaper, 28 September 2018.
– FUTURE TV – Alam Al Sabah Interview: A Live interview on FUTURE TV during the “Alam Al Sabah” program, talk about the new exhibition at the Yacht Club, zaytouna Bay, Beirut, organized by Orphan Welfare Society Saida, (13 November 2016).
– Radio Orient (Beirut) Interview: A Live interview on Radio Orient during the “Southern Talk Show” program, talk about the new exhibition at the Yacht Club, zaytouna Bay, Beirut, organized by Orphan Welfare Society Saida, (13 November 2016).
– Interview on SNOB magazine: An interview on SNOB magazine about my new exhibition at the Yacht Club, zaytouna Bay, Beirut, organized by Orphan Welfare Society Saida, (November 2016).
– Radio Orient (Beirut) Interview: A Live interview on Radio Orient during the “Southern Talk Show” program, about my artworks, and me, (20 March 2016).
– The Arabic Singer Angham: I did the Storyboard for the new song video clip (Ahy Gat) directed by Hass Ghaddar, (November 2015).
– SNOB Magazine: An interview on SNOB magazine about my artworks and the importance of the ancient architecture influence in my artworks, (October 2015).
– LBCI: interview on LBCI to talk about the concept of the Symposium the Sea Castle of Saida; I organized, (4 October 2015).
– Release a storybook “Walid’s Home”: Written by Mr. Ali Ezzedine, illustrated by Zaher El Bizri, during Beirut International Book Fair, Biel, Beirut, (28 November 2014).
– The Arabic singer Saber Robaii video clip: Shooting video clip with the singer Saber Robaii for his new song (Ajmal Mokhtasar) directed by Walid Nassif. I have drew all the video clips scenes that you see in black and you can see it all in the credit. (13 September 2014).
– Al Jazeera Channel: Interview in Al Marsad Program, talk about the influence of the Arab Channels on the arab revolutions, (19 January 2014).
– Future TV: Interview about my participation in Washam Saydoun Exhibition, Future TV an Arab and International TV Broadcasting, Saida, Lebanon, (9 September 2013).
– Tele Liban: Interview about my participation in “Me Just Like You” (Metli Metlak) Art Exhibition, Tele Liban an Arab and International TV Broadcasting, Beirut, Lebanon, (5 May 2013).
– Al Iman TV: Interview about my participation in “Me Just Like You” (Metli Metlak) Art Exhibition, Al Iman TV an Arab and International TV Broadcasting, Beirut, Lebanon, (22 April 2013).
– MTV ALIVE: Interview about the womenspring online TV at MTV Lebanon, MTV Alive LIVE Show, an Arab and International TV Broadcasting, Dbayeh, (Beirut 23 July 2012).
– Orbit Showtime TV Network OSN: Interview about the womenspring online TV at Oyoun Beirut LIVE Show, OSN Arab and International TV Broadcasting, Hazmieh, (Beirut 9 July 2012).
– Bi Beirut LBC Sat LIVE Show: Interview about the womenspring online TV at LBC Sat an International Arab TV Broadcasting, Beirut Zouks, (Beirut 24 June 2012).
– Alliwa’ Newspaper: Interview about me and my artworks on the Lebanese Newspaper Alliwa’, page 11, issue # 13487, (6 June 2012).
– Siri Wa Enfatahett Ma’a Zaven: LIVE talk show on Future Television (Lebanese and International TV), (13 May 2012), 15min.
– Al Hora Broadcast from Washington DC: Interview about my Solo Exhibition “Spring in Different Perspectives” at Beirut Arab University, (05 May 2012).
– Interview with Gulf News Agent: about the Solo Exhibition at BAU.
– The Arab Woman Channel (Kanatt Al Mar’a Al Arabiya – Hiya): an International television interview for the role of art in the social activities, 15min, Beirut, (9 March 2012).
– Al Hayyat Newspaper: An article about me and the role of art in the social activities, written by the journalist Nazeer Rida, page , issues # , (5 March 2012).
– Orient Broadcasting (Izaat al Shariq): an International and Lebanese Radio broadcast from Beirut (Lebanon) and Paris (France), an interview about me and my art works into the life program Cafeteria Show, 45min, (Beirut 26 February 2012).
– Al An Television (Al Ann): an International television interviews for the role of art in the campaign of “Say No to Violence Against Women”, 15min, Saida (Home), (25 Jan 2012). broadcast in (6 March 2012).
– Orient Broadcasting (Izaat al Shariq): an International and Lebanese Radio broadcast from Beirut (Lebanon) and Paris (France), an interview about the Demonstration painting exhibited at the Women Spring and Say No to violence against women event where held at UNESCO palace Beirut at 27 December 2011, 45min, (Beirut 26 December 2011).
– National Lebanese Broadcasting (Izaat al Lubnaniya): The Lebanese Official National Radio broadcast from Beirut (Lebanon), an interview about the Demonstration painting exhibited at the Women Spring and Say No to violence against women event where held at UNESCO palace Beirut at 27 December 2011, 30min, (Beirut 26 December 2011).
– Sawa Broadcasting: an international Radio broadcast from Washington Dc (USA), an interview about the Demonstration painting exhibited at the Women Spring and Say No to violence against women event where held at UNESCO palace Beirut, 8min, (27 December 2011).
– Rotana Khalijia Channel: an international TV broadcast, the arab revolution and fine arts, (17 May 2011).
– ANB, News: an international TV broadcast, marking the 200th day of the
assassination of Prime Minister Raffic Hariri, (02 September 2005).
– New TV, News: Lebanese and International TV broadcast, marking the 200th
day of the assassination of Prime Minister Raffic Hariri, (02 September 2005).
– Future TV, News: Lebanese and International TV broadcast, marking the 200th
day of the assassination of Prime Minister Raffic Hariri, (02 September 2005).
– Future TV, ‘Alam al-Sabah (Morning Show) A National TV interview on the
art symposium organized at Khan El-Franj, (20 August 2005), 5 minutes.
– Voice of Lebanon Radio, Youth Parliament (Parlaman al-shabab): An
interview on Radio AM-FM, regarding the challenges of unemployment confronting
the learned youth in Lebanon, (22 March 2002), 2 hours (Live Broadcast).
– Al-Manar TV, Lebanon and the World this Morning (Lubnan wa al-‘alam
hadha al sabah): A National TV interview on the participation in the First Artistic
Encounter in Commemorating the Lebanese Resistance, (17 February 2002), 5
minutes (Live Broadcast).
– Zen TV, “Seen Soual” (“Q for Question”): An Arabic Satellite TV interview on
the Arts of Animation via the Internet, (24 September 2001), 5 minutes.
– Télé Liban, “Subhiyyeh” (Morning Show): A National TV interview on Traffic
Accidents in Lebanon, (25 October 1999), 20 minutes.
– Future TV, ‘Alam al-sabah: A National TV interview on Traffic Accidents in
Lebanon,(20 October 1999), 30 minutes.
– Now (Lebanon): En electronic News Magazine, An interview on the traditions in Ramadan, 16 July 2014.
– Washam Saydoun Exhibition: Al Moustaqbal Newspaper, Interview about my participation in Washam Saydoun Exhibition, 9 September 2013.
– The Woman Today Magazine (Al Mar’a Al Yaom): An interview about my art works, issue#605, 15 November 2012.
– Al Liwaa Newpaper: An interview about the Social Media and their influence on the society, Al Liwaa Newspaper Lebanon, issue# ,p. , 07 November 2012.
– Zaher El-Bizri: Art does not feed bread (Al Rassem La Yottem Khebzan): Al Shorok Magazine, an interview about me and my artworks, issue# , p. , 30 August 2012.
– Zaher El-Bizri: My paintings cries seek victory (Lawhati sarkhatt donshed al entisar): Al Balad Newspaper, published in 20 April 2011.
– We want to bring down the cultural system and artistic system (Nureed iskatt al nezam al thakafi wa al fanni): Al Balad Newspaper, an article published in 15 April 2011.
– Trees died for advertising panels: Al Balad Newspaper, Daily Star Newspaper 16 February 2010.
– Environment Massacre in Saida: An Article published in Internet, www.saidacity.com, www.saidanet.com, 12 February 2010.
– A Short Film for PM the Martyr Rafic Hariri 2005-2010: Rafic Hariri High School (Saida, 5 February 2010).
– The 50th Anniversary of the Lebanese Artists Association – The Lebanese
Fine Arts Retrospective Exhibition: Official catalogue (monograph) of the
Lebanese Ministry of Culture and the Lebanese Artists Association (Beirut, 21 May
– Ta’sis nadi al sinama (Founding the cinema club in Saida): al-Liwa’
Newspaper, issue number 11602 (6 February 2006).
– “Lebanese artist Zaher El-Bizri paints the portrait of slain former
Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri”: ABC News(August 31, 2005 –
International page), AMIGOS DE SYRIA/FRIENDS OF SYRIA (September 1, 2005 –
http://friendsofsyria.blogspot.com), China Daily (September 1, 2005 –
http://www.chinadaily.com.ch), China Taiwan (September 1, 2005 –
http://www.chinataiwan.org), Comcast.net (August 31, 2005), Jordan Times
(September 2005 – http://www.jordantimes.com/thu/news/news3.htm),
– “Ya Libnan”: Art Works displayed at the Hariri Memorial Site:
http://yalibnan.com/site, 6 September 2005.
– “El-Bizri wa ‘Allul yutarjiman mashairahuma fi tuhfa fania” (Bizri and
‘Allul express their emotive impressions in a master piece of art): al-
Mustaqbal Newspaper, Youth Section, Issue No.2033 (08 September 2005).
– “Sidon marks 200th day after Hariri’s murder”: The Daily Star Newspaper,
Article Id No.18154 (02 September 2005).
– “Murur 200 yawm ‘ala istishhadih” (200 days since his assassination):
Al-Liwa’ Newspaper, Issue No.11476, 02 September 2005.
– “Saida tuhyi dhikra 200 yawm ‘ala ightiyal Rafic Al-Hariri” (Sidon marks
the 200th day of Rafic Hariri’s assassination): al-Balad Newspaper, Issue
No.598 (02 September 2005).
– “200 yawm ‘ala al-istishhad” (200 days after the martyrdom): al-
Mustaqbal Newspaper, Lebanese and Gulf editions, Issue No.2026, first page, (01
– Saidacity.net: 200th day since the assassination: (02 September 2005).
– Saidacity.net: Symposium Khan El-Franj: (12 August 2005).
– A Film Poster, Stanford University, San Francisco, USA: May 2004.
– “Jidariya tujassid turath Sayda” (A Mural Representing the Heritage of
Sidon):al-Kifah al-‘Arabi Newspaper Issue No.2888, 24 May 2001, p.6.
– “Jidariya turathiya li mu’tamar al mudun al sahiliya” (A mural evoking
the heritage in association with the coastal cities conference): al-Safir
Newspaper, Issue No. 8907, 24 May 2001, p.6.
– “Al-Hariri tatafaqad Al-Jidariya tahdiran li nadwat al mudun” (Prime
Minister Hariri visits the mural at the eve of the cities symposium): al-
Mustaqbal Newspaper, Issue No. 648, 24 May 2001, p.6.
– “Al-nihaya maktuba ‘ala al-cromozom 16” (The end of chromosome 16):
an installation/illustration beside the public space scene, al-Safir Newspaper, Issue
No.8852,15 March 2001, p.11.
– “Thalathat fatayat… thalathat i’tirafat” (Three girls… Three confessions):
an illustration beside the scene, al-Safir Newspaper, Issue No. 8794, 4 January
– “Hawadith al-sayr, al-nafaq al-aswad” (Traffic Accidents, The Black
Tunnel): al-Nahar Newspaper, Issue No. 20824,4 December 2000, p. 17.
– La Cuvée “Jabal 99”: quelques pinceaux prometteurs: L’Orient Le Jour,
Issue No. 9670, 16 September 1999, p. 6.
– “Al-liqa’ al-shababi li-al-taw’iya al-ijtima’iya fi Sayda iftataha ma’radan
li-al-rasm” (The Southern Committee for Social Awareness Inogurates An
Art Exhibition in Saida): al-Liwa’ Newspaper, Issue No. 9566, 21 April 1999, p.
– “Asdiqa’ safhat al-shabab yafrahun ma’ al-Safir fi ‘idiha al-fidi” (The
Friends of the Youth Section Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of “al-Safir”
Newspaper): al-Safir Newspaper, Issue No. 8262, 1 April 1999, p. 11.
#غزة_فوق_اجمل مع الاحبة والاعزاء، عائلات بأسرها شطبت من سجلات القيد، تلتقي في الجنان بالحب و السعادة و الامان …
#Gaza_Above_Ajmal Avec leurs proches et leurs êtres chers, des familles entières qui ont été radiées des registres d’enregistrement, ils se retrouvent au paradis avec amour, bonheur et sécurité…
#Gaza_Above_Ajmal With loved ones, and entire families who were removed from the registration records, they meet in heaven with love, happiness, and safety…
(Digital hand drawing)
We have grown up with the idea of superheroes who fight to defend truth and goodness and to protect #children and humanity…. against evil… Where are you now regarding all the conflicts facing our children…
(Superhereos collection, Iron man, acrylic on canves,2022)
الابطال الخارقين، أين أنتم لقد كبرنا على فكرة الابطال الخارقين الذين يقاتلون دفاعا عن الحق والخير و لحماية الاطفال والإنسانية …. تجاه الشر … أين أنتم الان من كل الصراعات التي تواجه اطفالنا …
(مجموعة الابطال الخارقين، الرجل الفولاذي، اكريليك على قماش، ٢٠٢٢)
#comics #artsy #artistoninstagram #arte #protect_children #against_war #artoftheday #artlovers #childcare #artcollector #humanrights #ironman