Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. NO License
You don’t have a permission to download any copy of the website for personal, non-commercial it’s for viewing only. So you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server or website without the permission of the artist.
3. Demand a License or Permission
- You can ask for a license or a permission directly from the artist via email: firstname.lastname@example.org